Safe PaymentSecure Payments by PayPal with a variety of payment mothods.
Secure DataProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Free DeliveryFREE & fast shipping on orders over $9.9.
Contact UsFeel free to contact us for any question on (616) 797-8142, or at email@example.com.
- 4 inch of comfort deluxe self-inflating camping pads for sleeping is thicker than an ordinary backpacking camp mattress and offers you super comfort and warmth. No more annoying discomfort or back-pain from rocky terrain or bumps underneath during your sleep as your weight is supported by the foam pads . Perfect for car camping, base camping, trips and overnight guests
- Our 3D self inflating foam air mattress pad with vertical sidewalls gives you a fully level sleeping surface from edge to edge for maximum room and comfort. High-grade open-cell polyurethane foam offers self-inflation and efficient insulation.
- Patent pending flat valve allows compressible foam core to expand and inflate quickly and easily. Knob-style cover prevents air leakage more effectively. Add a few breathes to top it off to your desire firmness.
- Your perfect folding mattress pad for using in your tent, or any floor or hard surface .Supple stretch knit top fabric delivers a soft and next-to skin feel. Delamination-proof TPU construction provides this self-inflating sleeping pad extreme durability. Inflatable size: L78" x W30" x H4"; Packed size: 32" x 7.8"; Weight: 7.7lb.
- Stuff sack and compression straps included for compact storage and easy transport.
Bring a Freeland 3D self-inflating sleeping pad with you for base camping, so you can spend less time hassling with your gear and more time enjoying life!
↑4 INCH THICKNESS↑
4 inch thick foam provides superior back support and insulation against cold ground. FreeLand comfort deluxe sleeping pad can make anywhere feel like sleeping on a comfortable bed at home. Cold nights in outdoors sounds also so good.
↑PATENT PENDING FLAT VALVE↑
Flat valve makes self-inflation and deflation easily and quickly. Flip the valve to "inflate" then the pad will self-inflate and when you flip to "deflate", you can deflate the pad by squeezing air out.
↑PLAY MAT OR SPARE BED↑
Multiple uses meet your various needs.