Safe PaymentSecure Payments by PayPal with a variety of payment mothods.
Secure DataProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Free DeliveryFREE & fast shipping on orders over $9.9.
Contact UsFeel free to contact us for any question on (616) 797-8142, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lightweight & Compact: designed with the perfect balance between comfort and lightweight, our Freeland sleeping pad offers you the desired comfort and warmth, yet small compact and lightweight enough to be carried in your backpack. Perfect for camping, hiking, slumber parties and overnight guests. Full inflated size: L76'' x H1.5'' x W24.8'', Package size: 15'' x 6.7'' x 6.7'', Weight: 3.3 Ibs.
- Comfortable & Durable: weather-resistant 190T polyester pongee fabric, soft and extremely durable against tear; 1.5” thick good quality open-cell foam inside offers firm and insolation support; tufted design for added cushion and comfort.
- Simple & Functional: dual free-flow and non-leak air valves for quick and easy self-inflating and deflating, no pump needed. Split joint design helps to connect sleeping mats for family, couples, and group camping. Compression straps and storage sack included for compact storage and easy transport.
- Leakage Inspection Qualified: each of our inflatable sleeping mats has been through 72-hour leakage inspection before shipping. One patch kit is included in case your air-filled sleeping pad accidentally gets punctured.
- Premium Quality: this sleeping mat is designed by experienced engineers and crafted with the premium materials. We ensure you 100% satisfaction of product and service. If you're not satisfied for any reason, just let us know and we’ll fix it.
Bring a Freeland sleeping pad with you on a hike or camping, so as you can spend less time hassling with your gear and more time enjoying life. Just roll it out and open the dual free-flow valves, the pad will automatically inflate itself.
Designed with the perfect balance between comfort and lightweight, this Freeland sleeping pad offers you the desired comfort and warmth, yet small compact and lightweight enough to be carried in your backpack or car. Thicker, wider, and longer than the standard pad, this self-inflating sleep pad provides enough room and insolation for you, including side sleepers. You can count on the durable, weather-resistant 190T polyester pongee waterproof coating hold up night after night and the tufted design to offer even more added comfort.
↑Large Size, Small Compact Sleeping Pad↑
Full inflated size: L76'' x H1.5'' x W24.8'' (Contain the edge)
Package size: 15'' x 6.7'' x 6.7''
Weight: 3.3 Ibs.
-1 x Sleeping Pad
-1 x Carrying Bag
-1 x Repair kit and Instruction
↑Main Features of Freeland Camping Pad↑
- Dual air Valves for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Built-in Straps for holding it closed once you roll it up
- Split Joint Design for perfect use in double sleeping bag
- Attached Pillow could be aired up to your comfort level and offer you a sound sleep